Our Montare brushing boots offer a plush 100% Australian Sheepskin lining for ultimate comfort and protection of the lower leg. Best of all sheepskin is soft, and prevents chaffing.
Our range offers a selection of durable and fashionable commercial fabrics, all of which have been reinforced for extra strength and durability.
Many brands on the market offer synthetic fleece, rather than a natural fibre such as sheepskin. Our designs are soft and flexible following for a pliable fit, rather than a stiff outer shell that is too firm to fasten.
Best of all our cross hatched PVC fabric is super durable, and washes beautifully.
All straps are reinforced with double elastic for a firm fit, and to reduce friction while training.
Small and Medium have two straps, Large and Extra Large have three straps.
- It's a great insulator in warms up and cools down slower than than many other fabrics on the market.
- Sheepskin is soft and pliable - It provide a smooth chafe- free surface.
- It can absorb up to 30% of it's weight in moisture.
- Anatomically shaped to allow for free movement of the joint.
The correct fit will depend on the overall build of your horse. We have provided a guide to assist you, however please take into account as to whether your horse is a particularly solid or fine build. If you require more specific measurements please send us an email (email@example.com) or a facebook message.
|14hh to 14.2hh||SMALL (FRONT)/SMALL (HIND)|
|14.2hh to 15.1hh||
SMALL (FRONT)/MEDIUM (HIND) or
|15.2hh to 16.1hh||
MEDIUM(FRONT)/LARGE (HIND) or
|16.2hh to 17.1hh||
LARGE(FRONT)/EXTRA LARGE (HIND)
EXTRA LARGE (FRONT)/EXTRA LARGE (HIND)
- Can be hand washed in a bucket or sink with cool water and a gentle wool wash detergent. Must be dried in the shade. Sheepskin can be brushed with a soft bristle brush to remove sand. These boots should not be used as padock boots where they will be exposed to continually mositure.
Patent and synthetic leather surfaces can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth in between washes.